Insurance Advisor (F/M), Lausanne
We are currently looking for new talent to strengthen our team in Lausanne.
- Interact with our mortgage teams and support them in the client advisory process by identifying opportunities of financing optimisation
- Conduct and explain analysis of insurance solutions in financing planning
- Suggest solutions of costs spreading in accordance with the client’s needs and objectives
- Suggest solutions of retirement planning
- Contact prospective clients interested in a real estate project in order to prepare their future financing
- Maintain client relationships and manage a client portfolio
- Develop and maintain a network of business introducers when it comes to mortgages and insurance solutions
- Mastery of insurance solutions domain (system, laws, fiscality)
- Knowledge of structure and functioning of mortgage financing
- Knowledge and mastery of insurance products
- Analytical capacity towards a client case and ease at detecting potential opportunities of sale
- Active listening skills and strong communication
- Teamspirit and sense of entrepreneurship
- Interest in developing our own customer relationship management tool
- AFA certification at a minimum, IAF certification would be a plus
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Perfect command of French, at least B2 in English. German or Italian would be a plus
Our advantageous package
- Fixed salary and variable salary + quarterly bonus
- Stimulating working environment in a dynamically changing company focused on digital
- Digital platform supporting the advisory process to deliver an extraordinary experience to the client
- Collaboration with the largest network of business introducers in Switzerland
- Access to paid training and certification
Are you interested in the position? Please send us your complete application via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please note a complete application includes your CV, motivation letter, employment certificates, and references. You may add other documents if you find them relevant.
As we strive to guarantee the equity of treatment, we do not provide any additional details on this job opening through phone or email.