We are currently looking for new talent to strengthen our teams in the cantons of Geneva, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Wallis, Ticino and Zurich.
- Analyze the client’s financial capacity through a validated patrimonial study
- Guide the clients in their strategic choices concerning their personal funds, amortization, rates, pension funds and tax questions
- Identify for our clients the best financing option from a wide range of solutions offered by the lenders from our network
- Guide the clients with professionalism through each stage of their financing project
- Identify a further potential of a mortgage case by spotting additional insurance solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with our network of partners
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from other departments
- Set up and follow closely real estate development projects (specific loans, support on commercialization to delivery)
- Contribute to constant improvement of our own customer relationship management tool and processes
- Proven experience in a similar position, 3 years minimum
- Knowledge of the tax system in the real estate domain, especially when it comes to mortgage financing
- Capacity to build and maintain a relation of trust with our clients and partners
- Capacity to understand client needs and to anticipate them
- Well-developed communication and persuasion skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Ease with digital
- Interest for current affairs in the financial and real estate market
- Perfect command of the language of the canton of work, and good command of English. Command of another national language spoken in Switzerland would be a plus
Our advantageous package
- Fixed salary and variable salary + quarterly bonus
- Stimulating working environment in a dynamically changing company focused on digital
- Digital platform supporting the advisory process to deliver an extraordinary experience to the client
- Collaboration with the largest network of business introducers in Switzerland
- Access to paid training and certification
Are you interested in the position? Please send us your complete application via e-mail to: email@example.com, indicating your preferred place of work: Geneva (GE), Lausanne (VD), Nyon (VD), Marin-Epagnier (NE), Sion (VS), Bellinzona (TI) or Zurich (ZH).
Please note a complete application includes your CV, motivation letter, employment certificates, and references. You may add other documents if you find them relevant.
As we strive to guarantee the equity of treatment, we do not provide any additional details on this job opening through phone or email.